Flower Valley Conservation Trust (FVCT) is a registered Public Benefit Organisation, based on Flower Valley Farm, outside Gansbaai in the Overstrand. The Trust runs an Early Childhood Development (ECD) Programme in the Overstrand Municipal District, as well as a Fynbos Conservation Programme across the Cape Floral Kingdom.
The Trust is now advertising for the following part-time position:
To carry out all administrative functions in support of the ECD Programme.
- Coordinate diary management of the ECD team and relevant stakeholders
- Support effective financial management of the ECD Programme
- Manage, organise and coordinate logistics for ECD projects
- Human resource and professional development administration for ECD staff and relevant programme beneficiaries
- Office management and filing.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Problem solving, creative thinking and ability to work in a team
- Ability to think independently and self-motivated
- Efficient, good planning and co-ordination skills
- Good communication and people skills (minimum of English and Afrikaans, Xhosa a benefit);
- Experience in office and financial administration
- Detail orientated
- MS Word computer skills including Excel
- Driver’s licence and own transport
- Must be based in or around Gansbaai and Stanford.
A market-related salary will be negotiated, dependent on working hours, qualifications and experience.
Deadline: 16 August 2019
For more information, contact Faye Graham during office hours.: 028 388 0713. Please send your CV, a cover letter, and two contactable references to Faye Graham: email@example.com.