We’re re-advertising the post for a Natural Resource Management Administrator.
Flower Valley Conservation Trust is a not-for profit and public benefit organisation situated in the Overberg region with a key focus on improving natural resource management for the conservation of Fynbos and those livelihoods that depend on it. The Natural Resource Management Programme includes an Overberg-wide Alien Clearing Programme implemented across nine conservancy groups and a Sustainable Harvesting Programme that supports the fynbos cut flower industry. A wonderful opportunity is available for an Administrator to contribute towards conservation within the Overberg. You will be based at Flower Valley Farm near Gansbaai.
- Implement and monitor all administrative standards and procedures;
- Human Resource management – Participants list updated and maintained on monthly basis;
- Monthly management of attendance/leave register updated;
- Administration according to requirements of different funding organisations, specifically meeting government funding and policy requirements;
- Planning of daily activities;
- Adhere to pre-determined deadlines;
- General office duties relating to the above activities.
- Qualification in Administration, or diploma in a similar field;
- Computer literacy – Working experience in Excel, Power Point and Microsoft Word;
- Excellent organisation skills;
- Experience in Human Resource Management;
- Driver’s licence compulsory;
- Report writing skills;
- Speak at least two of South Africa’s official languages;
- Confident to engage with stakeholders;
- Pro-active and self-motivated individual;
- Candidates with 3 -5 years relevant experience are preferred.
Salary package will be discussed based on an individual’s experience. A job competency test may be done before an individual is appointed. This a one-year contract, with potential for renewal depending on performance. Start date is as soon as possible.
Apply by submitting your CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com by 12 September 2019.