Flower Valley Conservation Trust (FVCT) is a registered Public Benefit Organisation, based on Flower Valley Farm, outside Gansbaai in the Overstrand. The Trust runs an Early Childhood Development (ECD) Programme – working in the Gansbaai area of the Overstrand region with five ECD centres and a home-based programme.
ECD registration support field worker
To support the ECD Programme in coordinating and supporting the registration of ECD partial care facilities in the Gansbaai and Stanford area.
- To support registered and unregistered ECD sites on the road to registration and re-registration;
- Support and monitoring of implementation plans;
- Management and organisation of logistics for training and capacity building;
- Site visits and monitoring;
- Auditing, reporting and filing;
- Registration project documents and schedule management
Minimum qualifications & experience:
- Excellent administration and management skills
- Problem solving, creative thinking and team work skills
- Efficiency and co-ordination skills
- Good communication and people skills (minimum of English and Afrikaans, Xhosa a benefit)
- Understanding of community development dynamics and processes
- Experience in project management or supervision
- Experience in the Early Childhood Development, Education or Community development sectors
- MS word computer skills including excel
- Drivers licence and own transport
- Own lap top or computer (not essential but preferable)
- Must be based in or around Gansbaai
A market-related salary will be negotiated, dependent on qualifications and experience, for each position.
Deadline: Friday 1 September 2017
Please send your CV, a cover letter, and two contactable references to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 028 388 0442. For more information, contact 028 388 0713 during office hours.